Founder & CEO
- Worked for Visual Godori as a project manager which had 40 million users in 2000.
- Launched Freegolf, 3D golf game, in Korea, Japan and the United States 2001.
- Developed a mobile launcher application for Kia motors in 2012.
- Recently he also has advised and lead marketing efforts for various blockchain projects.
- Developed a full 3D MORPG named by Castle Master which was #1 in RPG/Strategy game in Canada, Korea, Indonesia and other 13 countries in 2012.
- Working on Chainflix and developed a distributed storage solution based on A.I AND blockchain technology.
- Worked for NCsoft corporation where he has developed Blade and Soul and worked for Gravity Corporation, Wemade Entertainment Corporation as a game engine development team leader.
- Now he is a technical advisor for Chainflix to solve several problems of cryptocurrencies from improving the security to enhancing the scalability and usability of public crytocurrencies.
John Bennet Wiggins
International Business Development Director
- John has over 17 years of marketing experience with companies large and small. Using multiple languages.
- Currently helping Jampick find new overseas business partners and expand its market in the U.S.
Global Marketing, IR Director
- Youngsung has advised over 6 different blockchain companies with marketing, project development, and fundraising.
- Currently helping ChainFlix expand find new overseas business partners and expand its market in the U.S.
Front & Back-end Application Developer
Connect To A WalletConnect
Supports Metamask, dApp Browser